Wanted - 16" rear spoked wheel

generallee

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking for a 16" spoked rear wheel. I know there is two different styles and I'm not sure what the name of the wheel or edition xs650 it came on. So if you have one pics would be great. I'll pay shipping or pick it up. Please give me the shipped price if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

Looking for a 16" spoked rear wheel. I know there is two different styles and I'm not sure what the name of the wheel or edition xs650 it came on. So if you have one pics would be great. I'll pay shipping or pick it up. Please give me the shipped price if you have one for sale.

Thanks.

There are two different rear spoked 16", 36 spoke, 48 spoke which matches the 64 spoke front wheel on Heritage Specs. How many spkes do you have on your front wheel?

Not sure yet on the front. I bought some wheels from a member on here and should have them in a couple days. I would be down to trade for the 16 depending on which one you have. I kind of want to mount up both to decide which I want. Also I want a white wall rear but can't get it in a 18.

i have a chromed 16" rear i'm swapping out for a 18". is yours an aluminum rim with high wall shoulders.aka Akront style? stuart

There are at least two 36 spoke 16" rears. One has HD style chrome rims, another has a really nice non-shouldered aluminum rim.

John

Back