For Sale - 1969 bsa a65 hardtail

slither302

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
1969 bsa a65 lightning, 650cc, numbers matching frame and engine, clear and open title, 21' front wheel, 35mm front end, 16" rear wheel, comes with amal carbs(not pictured), extra parts like case, filter covers, brake pedal etc. Great start to an awesome project! $2850 obo

044.jpg

045.jpg

046.jpg

047.jpg

048.jpg

049.jpg

I wanted to add that the engine is NOT Frozen . also wanted to add I have a nice black powdercoated model a tail light and a totally redone black and brass unity headlight about the same size as the one on the bike they both will be included

Man if you where anywhere near me this would already be in my shop. I love old brit bikes!

Posted via Mobile

Rode one of them for 10 years and was a great bike. Your too Cheap!!! My buddy just got one 4 months ago and paid $2200.00 for basket case. If i had spare cash that would be in my garage TOO. Put that sucker on ebay and you will get more. If you don't sell it fast i do consignment sales and will get you top bucks if you got paper work or finish it off on my nickle and sell it for much more.
Good luck on your sale and if you want to talk contact me at DADDYGCYCLES@YAHOO.COM I am in Cape May NJ area.
Rich

bike still for sale...let me state I have a clear and open Virginia title on it. it is NOT in my name but I have the bill of sale signed by the seller not dated etc. I never titled the bike in my name for the simple reason of not wanting to go through the expense and time to do so until I knew what I was going to do with the bike. I have 100% feedback on ebay(slither302) on over 800 transactions. This to me should not be an issue but the buyer apparently thought so. so its back on ebay(search 69 bsa bobber) and for sale here. It's a great bike project but please don't waste my time:banghead:

I thought someone met the reserve ??? Did they back out.
My offer still stands I will finish it up on my nickel and sell it for way more. Back in the 80's I got $3000.00 for mine. These hold the same value as a 650 Triumph done right.
$1500.00 more into this bike and you got history that no one else has. EBAY does have some knuckleheads that bid but don't have money. They think they are on storage wars and bid it up and get it then back out.
Hope it goes.
OWOW!!! Just looked at it and no reserve. I am going to watch this...You are a brave man...

Last edited:
I am really going to watch this and may throw a bid in at the end. I got a buddy who already has a stock one and turned him on to it.
Good luck hope you get the real money for it.

yep still very cheap; maybe it will go up maybe it won't but its going to sell either way so if anyone is interested don't miss out:thumbsup:

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the buy of the week on EBAY. The guy who won bid it up two times so it would have gone for much more if someone just bid.
Good luck on your sale hope he shows up this time.

Back