For Sale - 1971 left engine cover

doncon

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
left side engine cover from a 1971 xs650, will also fit a 1970. Not cracked, all bolt hole tabs okay. $80 shipped to lower 48

No, it will only fit a 1970 & 1971, the bolt holes on the bottom are different then all the later ones because of the electric starter. thx don (Ido have a 1975 that is highly polished that will bolt up)

No, it will only fit a 1970 & 1971, the bolt holes on the bottom are different then all the later ones because of the electric starter. thx don (Ido have a 1975 that is highly polished that will bolt up)

Thanks for the reply Don.

I was asking for another member that was interested in the 72 side cover I have for sale. But he was concerned it wouldn't fit his 71. Evoloner should be along before long. I sent him a link to this thread.

Yeah I am very interested! Is there anyway I can get a couple of pics of the mount hole lay out and the inside where the worm gear for the clutch mounts? Oh yeah thanks cal for the heads up bro!

This one will only fit a 1970 & 1971. The worm gear is included. I'll be sending you pic's later tonight. thx don

Back