Make Offer - 1972 Spoked wheels

wes63bug

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE 10/9/11:

I have some spoked wheels off my 72 xs2, they have no bends or curb rash, just need a good polishing. They arent perfect, but are in good shape, tires are shot and i will have them removed, but comes with rotor and drum. Only one condition on these rims, my new rims and tires wont be here for 7 days, guy i sold these to didnt want to wait that long, so i wouldnt be able to ship the spokes out til my other ones come in. I have to keep my bike a roller to move in and out of garage. So if you decide to purchase them, know it will be 7 days from monday before i can ship them out, sorry, figured i would offer them up here again before going to ebay, thanks for looking.

i just lightly hit them with some polish in some spots to show the condition.

2011-10-01183809.jpg

2011-10-01183838.jpg

2011-10-01183746.jpg

2011-10-01183719.jpg

2011-10-01183655.jpg

Oh and regarding the negative feedback under the seller thread, i tried to work it out with the guy, didnt want to deal with it anymore, so refunded his money, no harm, no foul.

Last edited:
I'm interested. I'd like to talk to you about it. Give me a call 313 388-8097 ask for Mike

Ok guys, had a lot of interest in these only prob is tires r still on so makes it hard to get shipping quotes. By chance does anyone know how much a rear spoke weighs complete with drum and front with rotor? I have no idea so makes it hard to get quotes for u guys, sorry.

Ok well had a lot of pms which I think I've answered, thread is make offer but after talking to people, ill set a price of $100 per wheel , shipping varies from $50 to $70 depending on location for both or $25 to $35 each, I will seperate wheels at this point. Sorry didn't know how to change the make offer on thread, ans sorry greybikemike I got super busy and honestly forgot to call u sorry, ill call u at lunch today, my apologies.

Back