Wanted - 1973 TX 650 side covers

loupy

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Can anyone help a brother out with some side covers for a '73 TX 650?

Cheers!

Attachments

• IMG00069-20100724-1536.jpg
    IMG00069-20100724-1536.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 146
I have side covers wich i'm sure are early XS or xt.There are three differnt types and i have one set of each.The first ones use a horseshoe shaped trim and i believe they're for 71 and 72.Now the two other sets i have cover 73 and up but i'm not sure wich is wich so if you can find a picture of one and some details that would help.Shipping should not be too bad as i'm in Canada. Welland On .I'n leaving tomorrow for a week so that gives you time to get the info and contact me next weekend as i'll be home saturdat afternoon at the latest.

That sounds great - I have uploaded a pic of an example side cover for the year ofmy bike -I do like the horshoe trim - I look forward to chatting next weekend

Attachments

• left side cover.jpg
    left side cover.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 133
I have a set of those but they're rusty and have no emblems.I thought that style was 71 and 72 only i guess i was wrong.I have two other different sets from newer years.
Not to tease anyone here but within the last 7 days i saw a pair of blue ones for sale somewhere"could be KIJIJI" they where mint and the guy wanted $40.

I have a right side only, the paint is excel. except for one chip about 1/4" long and a couplepinhead size ones. The "C" has about 3/8" broke off one end but the ohc650 is good. No rust anywhere. $20+ship if interested

Back