image_zps79ab7bc2.jpg

image_zpsc780cec8.jpg

image_zpscc9b83ed.jpg

image_zps244fdfeb.jpg

image_zps007f3d90.jpg

image_zps7fe8b419.jpg

image_zps9777067e.jpg

Make me a offer

I'm interested in wheels, frame, tree's everything if the right price, but how much are you asking, I read "take" but it's a "For Sale" Ad? I'm confused which doesnt take much LOL.
I'm up north of Green Bay but am coming down that way on the 30 i'll be in Milwaukee and on the 1st I plan on coming down to Chicago area and I gotta contact another member thats in elgin I bought some cases late last year and gotta pick them up so let me know what your thinking
Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
I probably can't afford to make the kind of offer your looking for. I would know better what I can do when I know prices, because without knowing what your looking for, i would prob give a Lowball offer like say 5 cases of domestic Beer for it all and pick it up on the 1st of July, like I said would be better to know what prices your looking for. and then I can decide what I can and or can't afford.
Thanks,

I will be posting an updated version of this post as soon as it stops raining out here gys sorry for the vague post I rushed it and just wanted to know if it was worth my time but I have been getting lots of replies! So expect a picture with all the extra parts I have laid out and I will have prices on stuff for you too!

Hey me again since it's not all for free, I actually really just want the front 19" shouldered wheel and the triple trees with the knob for my 72 frame so let me know a price, I will also take any parts you want taken away for free, i'll prob offer up the extra parts I don't want or need on the pay it forward posting for free to help other members, again I'll be in your area on the 1st, I'm totally serious about that.
Thanks
Dave

hey Dave. Sorry I havent responded to many posts I have had a crazy week with work and the blackhawks winning etc. been putting alot of my spare time into my bike, I will be posting a full list of the items and a price.
but for the wheels
Each Wheel will be $50 bucks a pop and the Frame does not have a title at the moment so I have been looking into what to do to find that son of a gun. Prolly just looking to get $50 bucks for that as well if Someone wants It. but Friday after the Hawks celebration Parade I plan on Laying out all these extra parts I have and Making a list for all you kind people on here. I am not looking for much but I know some pieces are really hard to find and I wanna make sure everyone can get what they need at as cheap a price as possible. I did in fact pay $500 for the LOT of TX components frame wheels etc to help someone out and just been super busy to take the time to lay everything out. All I would like to really save is the hardware. nuts bolts ETC I am a horder of those type of things.
If you wanna swing by on the first that's no problem and you can pick and choose what you want out of the bunch. I am on the north side of Chicago not too far from 90/94 about 2 miles. so you can just make a quick pit stop and tell me what you want and we can work it out then.

Thanks sounds like a plan i'll PM my phone number and you can let me know yours and what is the best time to come by thanks again it'll be great to meet another 650 owner and congrats on the Blackhawk's win I'm a Wings fan but hey they've won their share LOL. TTY soon.

Hey, I need a phone number, and times you are avaialble I will be down there around 2pm monday and can stop later if necessary so let me know what you have going on and please private message me address so i can google map directions
Thanks
Dave

:thumbsup:will you help ,need rear fender the most tx 650 please let me know if have one and can i come and buy ,have a list of over parts i need thank s doug in michigan:thumbsup:

Back