75 xs 650 b 003.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 327
  • 75 xs 650 b 004.jpg
    75 xs 650 b 004.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 328
  • 75 xs 650 b 005.jpg
    75 xs 650 b 005.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 403
Yes; took it off of craigslist due to harrassment from a guy who wants it for nothing. I dont really care if I sell it or not, but will for the right price.

make me a offer I cant refuse. As I said I dont care if I sell it or not cause I myself waited a long while for a complete original b model. Ive owned 30 or so xs bikes, several xs-1's, and several more xs-2's, but never a completely stock b bike.(and there my personal favorite's) I have a modified one. So with that being said if you are still interested yes you can come see it. email me at arfiskenterprises@comcast.net
Basically what this boils down to is I put this bike up for sale not really wanting to sell it but if someone wants one of these I will sell it but its not cheap, I had 3 grand on it on craigslist. over priced ( I WOULDNT PAY IT) But if someone wants it bad enough I will sell it.

well that's not encouraging, im looking for more of a bobber project. Basket case status.. Got anything in a lower price range ?

eric; Your 2 days late on my last super cheap bike, sold 7 one a week for 7 weeks. But what I do have is a 78 special frame and motor, with a 130 55 17 fzr 1000 front end. (Not mounted up yet) and a 180/55/17 fzr 1000 rear wheel.( both complete with all brakes ). I am going to build a ridgid wide tire bobber out of this if you dont take it. The motor is presently in another bike and runs but is blowing oil on the left cylinder. If interested make me a offer.

Are you sure you want to get that involved? I dont know of anyone making a weld on hard tail for that wide of a wheel. I cant remember if it is a 5.5" or 6" wheel. So you would either have to build your own or have it made. A jackshaft or idler box would have to be manufactured. I think it is abou 3/4" farther out on the sprockets. Which would work well in figureing out the gear ratios ( which I already have done). fzr 1000 has a large rear sprocket. The botttom of the neck post would need to be turned down to use a stock set of xs tappered timkin bearings for the forks. From there the bike would have to be owner designed. I was going to go with foot hydrolic clutch/ tank shift, with 3 gal harley davidson fl tanks, car eye dash with yamaha speedo, vintage 50's-60's stock sportster solo seat on honda 70 shocks, forward controls, Stock late 50,s fl headlight 6" risers and stock 75 650 western bars.

sounds like quite the project...roy, i picked up the 81 xs from you awhile back, got her running but she seems to be only on the left cylinder, i know you said you didnt get to involved in it but did you happen to check/know the compression????

No I didnt Matt. I didnt get into it at all as far as starting or running. You have fuel and spark on both holes? And sure of it? Try swapping the plug wire from left to the right and see if the right side fires then. If it does then check your coil.

Back