Make Offer - 1975 XS 650B Mufflers 2 sets plus other stuff

rwingsfan

Xs 650 Dummy
Reaction score
I have a couple sets of 1975 XS 650B mufflers. These look to be in very good shape. I will inspect them very well on Sunday, but wanted to see if there was any interest. These are the hard to find ones (in any shape that is) I am also going to be partialy parting out two of these I picked up recently so if you need anything in particular I'll see if I have it and if its any good.

Here are a couple of quick pics

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0018.jpg

IMAG0017.jpg

Skull, I am still unsure what route to take wih these two. On one hand I hate to part them out and then chop them up, but that is still a possibilty. No one has made a offer to trade so I will probably end up parting out, but want to give it a couple days. I had a chamge of heart hoping to keep these two together so that someone could make one from two. Anyway I am still unsure that shippin to OZ is practical for large items. You say USPS would ship mufflers? You are first in line for a set of mufflers if I part, we come to a agreement on price, and can justify shipping. Fair enough?

Well I have one that is pretty good and the other not as much. i suppose shipping would be around $20. PM me a offer.

Back