For Sale - 1975 xs650 hardtail project

mkesbest

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I have a 1975 xs650 hardtail project im thinking of getting rid of, I have a shovelhead project that kind of took priority. Tons of new stuff, hughes handbuilt pma, david bird hardtail, newer rebuilt carbs from a guy I met on here.... bunch of stuff... basically all that's from the original bike is the motor, front half of the frame, and the sissy bar I made from a fender strut. I can get more pix as well. Its semi wired for kick only but can include the starter, and all the other Yamaha parts and specific tools I have. Also have a engine stand I made that I can throw in. 2000 or make an offer. No offer will be shot down.

Attachments

• brad outside roller yammy.JPG
    brad outside roller yammy.JPG
    159 KB · Views: 170
  • brad on yammy table.JPG
    brad on yammy table.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 295
Also have pandemonium yo mama pipes on it, just not a recent pic. Basically finish wiring, paint as much as youd like and rip...

if you decide to part it out I would like to get the PMA and ya momma pipes. I know you are selling it as a project, but this is just in case u change directions on the sale. Good luck with the sale and she looks good...

Thanks Jimmy but ideally id like to get it all out, if I get rid of those 2 things then ill be stuck buying them again most likely to keep going. I have 3 bikes, so this is the low man on the totem pole

few more pix. The one in the kitchen is what she started as. Seat shown is a west eagle, Cleveland cyclewerks tank, biltwell whiskey throttle, almost all new gaskets/seals, jump street mid controls... went throught the entire motor. Suprisingly everything was great inside, even after sitting for a few years. Any questions feel frree to ask, but ideally I do not want to part this out. id rather it sit until i am motivated to finish it and then sell it.

Attachments

• roller.JPG
    roller.JPG
    173.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Neck gusset.JPG
    Neck gusset.JPG
    18.1 KB · Views: 148
  • yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    yammy 1 not torn down.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 177
  • Roller on table.JPG
    Roller on table.JPG