Make Offer - 1975 XS650 "parting out" USA

A man named lurch

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Recently acquired a 1975 Xs650 for a bobber project and am selling off the items I won't be using.

8f24a930.jpg

Lurch2501@yahoo.com

This is a barn find, the items are not in mint condition. Most are still in relatively good, cleanable, usable condition. There are too many items to post a pic for each. PM me and I'll be more than happy to snap a few pictures and send them to you.

Items are located in Liberty Twp, Ohio 45011. Will ship anyplace in the world.

Items that have sold:
Seat
Ignition
Risers

Things I'm keeping: engine, wheels, brakes, axles, carbs, wiring...

Example of items available: frame(no title), forks, triples, side covers, Headlight, everything else!!!

Last edited:
I need a tank (depending on condition) w/petcocks, side covers, ignition switch, air boxes,headlight and ring ( no bucket). PM me what you would like for all this and condition of tank. Thanks!

Last edited:
don't really need anything. just noticed you're in liberty twp. Ilive in Springfield. If you need anything let me know. I do alot of custom fab work and design. Or maybe we could just hangout and talk bikes sometime.check out some of my pics on here.

Sorry mr rickolis22, I sent you two emails on the 21st and it seems I lost your response amidst my very cluttered inbox. :)

I'll recheck the email addy in my sent box and attempt to re-send them.

PM sent to mr stacks99 .

Last edited:
Back