For Sale - 1975 xs650 stock parts, new pictures

xs65071

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
1975 xs650 stock parts, new pictures ***gas tank lowered to $60*** need sold

making a new updated add I got some new pictures of all the parts and finally got around to taking all the parts off to sell them. only things sold was the front fender and rear rack have everything listed. let me know what you need on here or pm me

I do not have paypal, but we can do it by postal money order I will ship usps and give you tracking number. shipping US only thanks

rear fender- SOLD
stock air boxes- $10
rear shocks- $15
front and rear blinkers- $10
1975 gas tank painted as you can see inside is clean petcocks work and are included I used tank to get my bike running- SOLD
side kick stand- $10
center kick stand- $10
front brake (not sure the condition got it with the bike sitting since 91 comes with everything for a front brake except rotor but I have that for sale too- $20
rear foot pegs- $10
front foot pegs- $10
front rotor- $15
side cover one black knob missing but still easy to turn- SOLD
1975 seat great condition no rips or tears has seat latch- SOLD
headlight fork ears- SOLD
headlight with bucket- SOLD
battery tray no electronics still have to take off- $10
1975 swing arms with bearings- $30
stock handlebars- $20
mirrors- SOLD
front fender-SOLD
rear rack-SOLD

prices do not include shipping buyer will pay shipping thanks.

xsparts_zpssabovqva.jpg

xsxxxs_zpsnbwjgoel.jpg

xssx_zpsolcpktxl.jpg

sxsx_zpshuxtsp5b.jpg

xsssp_zpsdl1rtnl7.jpg

sxsparts_zpsdgvv6rrh.jpg

xsssapt_zpssdeagoii.jpg

xssssparts_zpsyhpo3bwh.jpg

xspartsss_zpsc4vaziw0.jpg

xsparttss_zpshrhc5odl.jpg

xxssparts_zpsjgowjcju.jpg

xspartts_zpsi524e3my.jpg

xssparts_zpse9c0troa.jpg

Last edited:
How pliable is the vinyl on the seat and how soft is the foam?

The condition and price of the mirrors?

seat vinyl is pretty nice and foam is medium feel its pretty comfortable

as far as caliper I have one but don't know condition as I got the bike its been sitting since 91

yes still have the mirrors forgot to list & price them, hows 15 sound you cover shipping only going to be about 7 bucks to ship.

Gunnar asked: "Can anyone vouch for the legitimacy of the seller?"

Yep.....I purchased the rack and front fender from him. The items were better than expected and he shipped ASAP with a tracking number. I'm tempted to get that seat since I had such a hard time finding a nice stock one for my XS650B.

Gordon in NC

1975 XS650B.....together but the weather isn't cooperating.
1975 XS650B pile-o-parts
and a few BSA unit singles

thanks Gordon, and the seat is still up for grabs I will let it go for 70 you cover shipping, I can pm you more pics if needed thanks

thanks Gordon, and the seat is still up for grabs I will let it go for 70 you cover shipping, I can pm you more pics if needed thanks

I'm as broke as a church mouse right now Kevin.......if it's still around next Thursday (payday) I'll take it.

Gordon in NC.......collecting XS650B bits and peices. My business plan has always been ...buy HIGH, sell LOW (or just give it away).........wanta guess how that's working out for me? :laugh:

I love old motorcycles......:bike:

1975 stock gas tank comes with both petcocks, locking gas cap inside is pretty clean I used the tank to get my bike running and worked great comes with key for gas cap also. painted a while ago as you can see. $100 buyer pays shipping.

1975 stock xs650 seat nice condition no rips or tears comes with seat latch. $70 buyer pays shipping

I do not have pay pal but have been selling parts on here by postal money order I send parts right out with tracking number. need these parts sold as I have no use for them and im sure someone needs them. can post better pistures if needed they were only ones I have right now. looking to sell them soon.

sxsparts_zpsdgvv6rrh.jpg

xssparts_zpse9c0troa.jpg

xssssparts_zpsyhpo3bwh.jpg

bump.... still have most of the parts, if you need anything pm me some parts prices are negotiable need these parts sold to fund my build thanks.

"1975 seat great condition no rips or tears has seat latch- $50"

Kevin, I'll take the seat if you still have it?????

If you do...you know the drill......find the smallest box you can fit it in, weigh it and I'll get you a shipping quote. We hit it right on the money last time.:thumbsup:

I told you I'd be back on payday.......Gordon in NC