For Sale - 1975 XS650 unassembled

solosailor

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I bought my XS650 three years ago, not running but complete. It is ready for reassembly but I will not be able to ride it so I am going to sell it before completion. I am located in the Tampa Bay area and the bike will have to be picked up. Stripped to bare frame. Cards rebuilt by old skool, heads by Hugh. New fork tubes and springs. lowers polished as were the cases and wheels. New spokes, tubes and rubber. Engine is in a stand ready for heads which are still in the box. Lower end was not touched. Bike had about 28K. Frame, swing arm and almost all of the metal has been powdercoated. ( boy does that do wonders to a battery box and assorted parts). Tank cleaned and sealed. I was going to café the bike when I got it but a restored winner of the bike of the month convinced me that since I had everything, I should go back to original. Bearings, bushings, rebuilt starter etc. etc....! Lots of new parts from Mikes. I am not going to load this up with photos since its in pieces, but can supply them to interested party. MUST be picked up. $1500. David 727 452 3313

Back