Wanted - 1976 rear signal 'stays'

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Need the stays or mounts that enable you to attach the rear signals to the frame. Proving difficult to find anywhere. Need left and right. Will take them attached to signal lights if you want to sell that way. Will also take a fabricated version, just need to move them. Thanks for any help.

I probably have what younger looking for. Do you have a pic of what you are looking for? That would help me out when info out to the shop to look through the bikes.

I think I might have what you're looking for...they're the stop lights though, not the turn signals...I think the only difference is that they're red plastic covers?

just now saw your message on my classified post! here are pictures of what I have.

Motorcycle001.jpg
Motorcycle003-1.jpg
Motorcycle002.jpg

let me know if that will work or not...i'd prefer to just sell the whole thing, won't make much of a difference in shipping cost.

I think those are it to be honest. How much do you want for it all then? Thanks

I need a pair of blinker stays as well if anyone has nice pair they've taken off to build a cafe' or bobber bike? Can you buy these aftermarket?

DADDYGCYCLES,
What are the "universal ones" and how do they work with stock flashers?

Decooney,I had a tough time finding them but got lucky on this site. Someone out there has them for sure.

shaydaddy,
Thanks, got some, but ended up with two LH ones, argh!

Last edited: