Wanted - BUNCHA parts

G_YamTech_314

XS650 Junkie
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Id like to get my hands on a paintable FRONT FENDER, it doesn't need to be stock, Id just like it to fit with the least mods needed possible.

Im also in need of the bracket that the throttle cable is secured to the switch with, specifically on the 78 and up model right hand switch housing.

a spring to return the rear brake pedal to a raised position is needed. I switched my spoke wheel drum brake setup for a mag wheel rear hydraulic set up, I welded the frame to hold a rear master cyl, and it all works perfectly, but needs a spring to return the pedal!

I need a good condition lower clutch adjuster that rides in the side cover so that I can replace the booger'd screw in mine!

HEADLIGHT BUCKET MOUNTING BRACKETS
(the kind that go around the fork tubes AKA stock ones...) My plan is to paint or find a way to make them look bronze, and match them to a bronze set of gas shocks for the rear at some point, but a nice set of unpainted ones that are still relatively clean and chromey would be awesome.

Theres definitely more that Ill need for sure but this should help point this build back in the right direction! THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Found these....

1689627405639.png

If nobody else has one, the throttle cable clip is still available OEM... #15 in the parts catalogue.

https://www.yamahapartshouse.com/oemparts/a/yam/50041b63f8700209bc785c63/handle-wire-xs650-e006501

1689627373860.png

Sweet! I hadn't even thought to look at OEM because it's usually a no go. But good to know that I can get one. I'll he able to get a hefty discount being that I work at a Yamaha dealership...

Those bucket supports seem like they'd clean up well! What do ya want for em'?

Sounds good. Perhaps ya got other stuff laying around I might need? I got that swingarm off of you if I remember correctly... You wouldn't happen to have a brake pedal return spring would ya?

Yeah... swingarm and other odds and ends. I've got various springs. Unless you know the dimensions, I couldn't say. Any good hardware store usually has a good selection of springs. That's prolly your best bet.
PM me your address and I'll get these headed your way.

I might have a return spring. Are you by any chance looking to trade that set of rims for some of the parts you need? I would be interested in a set . I have mags now , and I like them but I have been toying around with the idea of going over to spokes.

I might have a return spring. Are you by any chance looking to trade that set of rims for some of the parts you need? I would be interested in a set . I have mags now , and I like them but I have been toying around with the idea of going over to spokes.
Unfortunately I don't have the spoke wheels anymore. I believe I traded them for the mags. It's been so long I couldn't tell you exactly where they ended up.

I have other parts I'd be willing to throw your way just as a good way of thanking you. I can throw ya some cash too. Feel free to PM me if you wanna work out a deal!

I know its been awhile... Im diggin deep on the internet for this spring. the one I have that I thought was right is for the rear brake light switch. I found a pedal assy. on ebay that has the spring ziptied to it! but thats the last resort, because I really dont wanna pay $30 for just a measly lil thing. if you have the return spring for the rear brake pedal for a rear disc set up Id be thrilled. part # should be

90506-20249-00​

its #11 on a parts fische. I dont have dimensions... so I know it only helps so much...

attached is a picture of it. lol thanks in advance.

Attachments

• spring pic#1.PNG
    spring pic#1.PNG
    388.3 KB · Views: 10
  • spring pic#2.PNG
    spring pic#2.PNG
    318.4 KB · Views: 9
Back