For Sale - 1976 XS650 4K OBO Wilmington NC

smokenjoep01

Motorcycle Freak
Reaction score
I have a 1976 XS 650 that was built by a pro about 4-5 years ago. This was a ground up, nut and bolt rebuild using only the best parts available.
Frame was hardtailed on a frame jig and tig welded. The axle adjusters are threaded rod ends.
Narrowed boat trailer rear fender. Fuel tank side panels were hand pounded and a frenched in fuel gauge was added. As well as a arced flat bottom and shorter tunnel. Fuel valve is Pingel high flow. Metal flake House of Kolors paint.
The motor is stock displacement. New pistons, rings, bore job and cylinder head completetly remanded with valves and seals. New timing chain, gaskets, seals, bearings. New Mikuni dual carbs from Sudco.External spin on disposable oil filter upgrade.
Charging system has been completely gone through. New rotor and stator from Parrot industries in Al. Combined regulator/rectifier from Mikes XS. Boyer Branson electronic igniton and mini coil. Sealed gel battery. All wiring harness connections are soldered and heat shrunk. All the connectors are waterproof Deutsch connectors.
The front end is stock and it is still stock length. New springs and Amsoil shock therapy fuid. Clip ons from Mikes XS. Magura hand controls and Pingel knurled grips. Headlight from Paucho. Westbury cycles fuel filler cap.
Wheels are the stock aluminum hoops powdercoated, super laced(fatter than stock) with stainless steel spokes and nipples, then trued all by Woodys wheel works.
Pintripe is by the Wizard!
I am asking 4k or best resonable CASH offer. Best to call me with offers.
Joe (910)262-4106
or if you have no phone.
peformancecycles@hotmail.com
100_1798.jpg

100_1817.jpg

100_1830.jpg

Back