For Sale - 1977 XS650 Bobber Hardtail w/springer front end

XSCHOPBOB48

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Up for sale is my 1977 Yamaha XS650 Bobber with a springer front end. This is a bare bones bobber with no blinkers, speedo or front brake (but the rims can have a disc mounted if needed). It is not titled needs to go through CHP inspection. It is not without flaws but with a little TLC it will be a very nice bobber. Paint is 8/10 new wheels, will need new rear tire soon. I have since put a brand new coil, new plugs, new ignition wires, oil change and brand new battery. She is electric and kick start. It runs but could use a little carb adjust or timing. Once the RPM's are up she purrs like a kitten. As with all older bikes she pisses, not much but thought I'd mention it. This bike is not for beginners, you should have some knowledge with older motorcycles and the care they need. I'll start her up but no rides unless you have cash in hand. I will not deliver, shipping or pick up is up to the buyer. $4200 Price is firm but you never know, thanks for looking.

Here is a link to my ad in Craigslist with more pics: http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/mcy/3954734951.html

Attachments

• bobber.bmp
    36.1 KB · Views: 194
Back