For Sale - 1978 Yamaha xs 650 bike

oddjobles

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Stripped and overhauled bike for sale in great condition. 30k miles.

Bike in Nuneaton, United Kingdom and currently advertised on Ebay.co uk, Item number: 320650338990. make a bidon Ebay.

My son has finished the rebuild for me as he works with bikes, he is selling it for me. Over the last few months he has stripped and redone the electrics as the owner previous to me had fitted a smaller headlamp and removed the indicators. It has a new pair of tyre's, the front brake caliper has been stripped and rebuilt with new seal's. It has been given a good service including oil, oil filter, spark plugs, valve clearance's checked and the carburettor's have been stripped and cleaned as well. He does have a new chain and sprockets and they will come with the bike to the highest bidder. He also has a box of spares that will come with the bike as well, this includes
the original cruiser style bars as i prefer flat bars, so he has fitted a new set of classic triumph flat bars and new set of vintage grips. It has got a new MOT at the end of December so all that is needed now is some tax and you will have a very nice usable classic bike.
i ha`ve posted several pictures.
No offers to me , please.

Last edited: