For Sale - 1979 Standard with Title $550

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

20150510_125522_zpsosx2lz7f.jpg

20150510_125504_zpsgl772yxd.jpg

Last edited:
Also, i was refered here by someone that said its a special, not standard. Although im not a genius when it comes to these things it looks like a standard to me so i figured id ask and make sure.

Jeez you guys don't know how lucky you are, if someone offered me that over here at what would be 380 English pounds i would have been knocking on the front door of rockingthedj before he could switch off his computer.

Jeez you guys don't know how lucky you are, if someone offered me that over here at what would be 380 English pounds i would have been knocking on the front door of rockingthedj before he could switch off his computer.

I got a good deal and passing on to a member here and not looking to make a killing if I wanted to do that I would have parted it out but in good conscience I can't do that to a complete standard
you right it's a great deal I should have got it running and made more profit lol

Your both about a 300 mile drive for me
so pm me so maybe the one that offers more for me to eat and pay my gas I only get 14 mpg when towing and i would like $150 up front PayPal gift or you pay fee and balance on delivery in cash I can do it this weekend im heading to setup show for a dance now so let the games begin lol

I'm with you Kevski,
Probably in the Vicinity of $2500 as is over here, and i would travel 2000klm to pick it up for $720.00 Aus, (US $550 = Aus $720), It looks a little rough around the edges but i have seen some real shit boxes way, wayyyy worse go for $2500

Well I can meet in superior tomorrow or Sunday. I actually work in superior so let me know if the other guy passes. I sent you my number in a pm. Waiting to hear from you.

guys i dj'd last night and put that message up last night now i'm up and will pm adrenaline. I have multiple bikes i could sell another but would be for more.

Back