For Sale - 1979 XS650 Parts For Sale

BareKnuckles

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heres what I've got... All reasonably good shape, seat is in amazing condition. Make me an offer on what you would like. I'm Also open to trades that will contribute to my build (non-stock items) I have plenty of stock stuff. The rear will does not come with spcers... thats why I bought the whole bike. Thanks!

Attachments

• xssale.jpg
    xssale.jpg
    291.4 KB · Views: 205
  • xssale1.jpg
    xssale1.jpg
    310.3 KB · Views: 239
  • xssale2.jpg
    xssale2.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 215
  • xssale4.jpg
    xssale4.jpg
    168 KB · Views: 216
What would you take for the rear brake? Are the pads good and do you have the linkage arm too? Looking for a 16", but to confirm, that looks like an 18"?

Heres what I've got... All reasonably good shape, seat is in amazing condition. Make me an offer on what you would like. I'm Also open to trades that will contribute to my build (non-stock items) I have plenty of stock stuff. The rear will does not come with spcers... thats why I bought the whole bike. Thanks!

It looks like this was from a 79 Standard, if so I could use the luggage rack and backrest if in good shape.
I could purchase or I have a closet full of NOS you might need.

i'm still interested in the mufflers and headpipes, if they are still available. I'm just west of Appleton, WI. Where in Cheeseland are you?
Cafefill

Still interested in the exhaust! Is it available or not? I could also rebuild a set of carbs for you as partial payment.
Cafefill

Back