For Sale - 1979 XS650

bump.
i know this is the time to buy, not sell, can hold til spring, not dying to sell. please don't lowball me.

will trade for something else - been itching for a Harley or maybe a dual-sport, just thinking about a different thing all together. (would add cash$$)

just wondering if this bike still up for sale? I live in GR. I am really new to this and am starting to do my research on building a street tracker. would love to keep your bike in my sights till i figure out what I want to do.

Up up. By this, get all my XS650 bits with it :)

It now has rebel 10.5" shocks on it, needs tailight mounted back up

Love that seat! Did you have to modify the rear section much, or just cut out the underside? Did you use the original seat pan?

I'm wondering if I can shave my stock seat down and just have someone recover it using the stock pan and mounts? I need to look at closer and see if that would work. Yours looks great!

I'm wondering if I can shave my stock seat down and just have someone recover it using the stock pan and mounts? I need to look at closer and see if that would work. Yours looks great!

I think it depends on whether you have the Special or regular seat..I think the 'regular' (forget what those models are called) were easier to modify.

The special I tried to cut down, but it's in general a wide seat. I tried to recover it using the same material but it didn't look good

Back