For Sale - 1980/83 project with Visual Impact brat kit, extended swingarm, TX $1,250

Ranger

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So I had some personal stuff come up and I'm getting rid of some non-essentials. I had some pretty awesome plans for the setup, but alas, it's not meant to be.

Up for sale is my brat project. 1983 frame with a clean and clear title, a Visual Impact brat kit welded on, and a swingarm extended 3.25" with my weld-in axle plates.

Also have installed shocks from a Honda Rebel 250.

The motor came out of a 1980, and did run before I disassembled the bike, but it smoked from the left exhaust pipe. The tires have about 1,000 miles on them.

I have just about everything from the 1983 included, with the exception of the lower sidecovers and the tank (well you can have it if you want it, but it's pretty dented up and missing the cap and petcock. Plus an extra set of carbs for parts.

I'm including one of my 10 ga. steel seat pans, an old axed Mustang tank with Frisco mounts, and a 6 over 34mm front end and brake setup.

I'm asking $1,000 FIRM. I'd prefer local pickup. I'm just north of Austin in Liberty Hill, TX.

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

Back