For Sale - 1980 chopped frame w/tc bros hardtail

duct tape lol.. the items have to be under 70lbs and the box cant be over 130 inches total (length plus girth)

Wicked,
I can sign my portion of the title as the seller and I can't see why the bank would not notarize it. Then, you would take it to a notary and sign your part as the buyer. I could be wrong though. As far as shipping it, some guys on another thread recommended greyhound so I'm going to look into this option.

Dave,
There is another member with second dibs and then you are after that but I will keep you posted. Thanks for the interest.

I called the dmv and they said i had to be in your state to do the paper work because it has to be notarized(title and a bill of sale). Thats why i asked if you knew a notary that could do that without me being there.

If i needed a frame with title this is a good deal.
OK here is how you sell it i have shipped over 100 frames over the years and most likely the first hated name in the PA/NJ/NY dmv because i just don't take no for a answer.
Seller Have title notoized and bill of sale also done and most DMV will take that and NY is the worst and they take that.
Use FEDEX for shipping frame around $70.00 and it only has to be wrapped in plastic or you can put it in a box.
UPS is a rip off on all there shipping
USPS has too many rules
I shipped over 50 frames in the last 4 years and never had a problem
Title shipped seperate
If its a complete frame take swingarm off and stick it where motor goes and if someone is chopping it cut frame down before shipping.
Most Notority places require other person there but there are many that don't
I have found many that don't or just want a copy of the buyers licence.
Hope this clears it up for you and great price should really go for $500.00 with Title

YEs i need the title notarized and a bill of sale notarized in his state but its to find someone who will do that without me being there in person. In other words all the paper work would be filled out except my signature and date then when i get the paperwork i just sign it date it and off i go to the dmv. I want the frame but the paper work has got to be right or its worthless to me.

Daddy g,
My only concern is untacking the Hardtail. I tacked it prior to pulling the engine to keep the backbone from springing up. Can it be shipped like this? Is it more expensive? I don't mind grinding the tacks off but that is the buyers call. Can't promise the motor mounts will line up if I do this. I have never shipped a frame so I appreciate your input.

I'm no Expert but as far as the loop goes, all wickedinhere would have to do is bolt the engine in (a bit of work involved) and reattach the hardtail then to ensure alignment, Hopefully this works out for wickedinhere, I have a line on another titled frame and engine that will be virtually delivered to within 10 miles next month (hopefully) of me so go through with the deal your working on, but i'm always open to deals, money's tight but i'm working on 3 different XS650's now a Hardtail w/11" stretch, a Brat, an Enduro and 3 more in the planning works Trike, Tracker & something Crazy, anyways good luck to all & keep Rocking
Dave

Oh i thought you had it apart. No just send it like it is and as far as you signing it. Send the guy a bill of sale already signed by you and a copy of your licence and i bet it can be done. I pay $5.00 here to have it done and never had the other person here. PA Title all have to be notorized if they change states and NY won't take one also if not done. If this doesnt sell by the end of month i may just buy it and flip it for more money here. I just don't really need one and this is just a deal not to pass up. Frame with title worth $350.00 plus hardtail $219.00 this is a give away at $350.00. I use to sell hardtail frames with titles for $700.00 all day long when i was in buisness.
Dude this is a no brainer buy it.

Back