Make Offer - 1980 Custom xs650 For Sale

dubes

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I am selling a bike I just finished building a couple weeks ago. It is a 1980 Yamaha xs650 with 14,000 original miles. Most everything on the bike I made. The following items are new: chain, air filters, oil filter, clutch cable, throttle cable, brake lines, front master cylinder, headlight, swingarm, battery. I rebuilt and rejetted the carbs and adjusted the valves. The taillight is from After Hours Choppers. The rear master cylinder and caliper are from a Suziki GSXR. The frame and rear fender was powder coated by Custom Powder Coat in Kawkawlin, MI. I shaved the front fork legs. The gas tank is a modified sportster tank that I had professionally coated. The swing arm was from a harley that was cut and extended and the rear shock is a excelsior henderson. I have extra blue and silver paint left from the tank that will go with the bike. Here are some pics:
IMG_16151.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

For more pics and info for the bike go to: www.steelperversion.com

If interested please contact Mark at 989-450-2979 or email me at: whimaked@gmail.com

The bike is located near Lansing, MI and I would be willing to deliver within a couple hours of Lansing, MI.

Back