oldkenobi

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Im parting out my 1981 Special.

Im keeping the frame and the engine.

Already sold:
Rear wheel
Tank

If you are interested in anything else please make me an offer.

I have the ability to powder coat parts for an added fee before I ship them out if anyone is interested.

Here is how the bike sat this spring before I tore it down.

xs650

Parts:
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

maxdog has first dibs on the forks but the rest of the front brake parts are still available. Shoot me a PM and make me an offer.

Interested in the rear axle and tensioners if they are in good condition. I am also looking for the swing arm pivot bushing shaft, but only if it is in good shape. Do you have pictures of that?

Interested in the rear axle and tensioners if they are in good condition. I am also looking for the swing arm pivot bushing shaft, but only if it is in good shape. Do you have pictures of that?

Ill dig through the parts tonight and see if I've got those.

What is still Available as far as Brakes oh and that Yamaha plate that go's across the forks i take it you have sold the mags sorry didn't read the whole thread i'm at work.

I wish I could see up close how the taillight is attached.

I'll take the tach cable off your hands if this is still an active thread.

I would be interested in the speedometer guage (assuming it works) the mirrors, and the left side cover. Give me a price, shipped to Mankato, Mn. 507-three 27-5551. (My bike looks like yours, but yours looks better.)