For Sale - 2-1 exhaust- stainless

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
aftermarket set of headpipes, a 2into 1 collector to fit on them and a slashcut muffler that all bolts together. i believe the headpipes are mac. they are 1.5inch and stainless-150 obo for everything picked up in 08081

Last edited:
I'm interested, but I take it that you are not interested in shipping them?

i hadnt intended on it. im sure i can disassemble everything and box it up though. where are you located? i will get you a quote on shipping

EDIT: just saw your location. let me check on that for you

Erklep is GTG. Nice guy to deal with and gets back with you quickly. I just wish I was local and these pipes would be mine! Good luck with the sale!

While Im not doubting the make of the exhaust, my Mac is nowhere near as long.. perhaps someone modified it? Just curious..

Attachments

• mac header 2into1.jpg
    mac header 2into1.jpg
    167.1 KB · Views: 139
While Im not doubting the make of the exhaust, my Mac is nowhere near as long.. perhaps someone modified it? Just curious..

mine are the same measurement. possibly just the picture makes them appear longer? again, im not certain they are mac but i have them sitting next to my true mac 2-1 and the headpipes appear identical in every which way.

Pipes look pretty good. I'm interested. Do you still have it? I live in stratford. Would you take 130?

Ed

Pipes look pretty good. I'm interested. Do you still have it? I live in stratford. Would you take 130?

Ed

ed, sure. shoot me a pm with your availability. im free today till 3pm, all day tomorrow and most of next week
-erik-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back