For Sale - 2 into 1 intake with carb for sale.

shark1979

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
i have a wiseguy 2 into 1 intake. comes with VM36 carb , all the hardware , throttle cable for motion pro throttle. The carb has been jetted for the xs650. i changed the needle , needle jet. it runs great on my bike! just going for a differnet look now. bike started first kick. comes with extra main jets and extra pilot jets. i will send pics upon request. i will try to post some tomorrow. every thing is in great shape. only has 500 miles on the set up.

i would like to get 275. plus shipping . but i am open to offers.

i have a wiseguy 2 into 1 intake. comes with VM36 carb , all the hardware , throttle cable for motion pro throttle. The carb has been jetted for the xs650. i changed the needle , needle jet. it runs great on my bike! just going for a differnet look now. bike started first kick. comes with extra main jets and extra pilot jets. i will send pics upon request. i will try to post some tomorrow. every thing is in great shape. only has 500 miles on the set up.

i would like to get 275. plus shipping . but i am open to offers.

What does a 2into 1 carb do for performance ? What kind of power gain do you get ? Does it make more low to mid range power ?

I am building a scrambler, so I am all about grunt .

IMG_1847.jpg

here is a pic with it on the bike. it is off the bike now and in a box, ready to ship

Back