For Sale - 270 Re-phase pin with flywheel.

rebel542

Old Timer
Reaction score
For Sale: New, unused 270 re-phased pin with modified # 2 flywheel. These 2 parts are what you need to re-phase your XS650 crank 270 degrees without buying the second crank. Will entertain offers over $350 only.

Attachments

• 100_1909.jpg
    100_1909.jpg
    285.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
I'm pretty sure a Complete Rephased Crank from HHB starts at around $300...
270 or 277. Might be hard to move this one on here; just sayin'. eBay would be good for an item like this.

Haha no no you're right... I forgot the 277 is a simple spline jump, still one piece. 270 is a nastier beast, that machined center pin.. parts from two cranks..etc!

All is well here! Carry on!

I think it was the Cam shaft I saw he could do for cheap, Crank is costly.

This is a good deal, I have a few pins here in the shop, but even my cost is higher than this - Bump for a good price...

The only electronic 270 ignition I could find was a Boyer. They are expensive at over $300. I modified my stock ignition with excellent results. Many will tell you it's a weak and unreliable system but I disagree. The weak link in the XS650 ignition is not the points, it's the coils.
I've been told that you can use the 277 Pamco. Split the difference and let one side run a slightly advanced timing while the other runs at slightly retarded. Spending all that money and labor to do a 270 I'd want it properly timed.
Mr.Riggs can modify your stock or high performance cam to run 270 re-phase with no welding. I've ran one for over 4000 miles without issue.
Hope this helps.

Back