For Sale - 3 Hardtails 2 TCBROS & 1 Voodoo Vintage MK25 - Need Cash for car issue

dang, i so wish i could help you with that mk25... unfortunately, i don't have another xs to put it on, haha! GLWS

Depending on shipping, i could do $150 for a TC Bros hardtail. Is that something you could do? :thumbsup:

Yes, in fact I was going to change the prices on the TC bros to $149.99 plus shipping and not worry about the paypal fee's, as I really need to sell some parts to pickup another vehicle, thankfully the weather has been nice and I have been riding my motorcycle to my day job but I borrowed my girlfriends van to do my photobooth gig yesterday and I have a photobooth gig next saturday then I DJ again on the 25th for a class reunion and need a vehivle for sure befor e then, anyways pm me your address and i'll get you a specific quote
thank you

Yes, in fact I was going to change the prices on the TC bros to $149.99 plus shipping and not worry about the paypal fee's, as I really need to sell some parts to pickup another vehicle, thankfully the weather has been nice and I have been riding my motorcycle to my day job but I borrowed my girlfriends van to do my photobooth gig yesterday and I have a photobooth gig next saturday then I DJ again on the 25th for a class reunion and need a vehivle for sure befor e then, anyways pm me your address and i'll get you a specific quote
thank you
Okay, sounds good. Address was pm'd to you. Just pm me your paypal email once you quote shipping. Thank you?

Okay, sounds good. Address was pm'd to you. Just pm me your paypal email once you quote shipping. Thank you?

It will ship tomorrow, and i'm worried it may be oversize and may have a surcharge LOL so anyways we'll know more tomorrow. But i will be home early enough to go to the post office

Hey amigo,,

Did you ship that VooDoo out to me yet?
I have emailed several times with no response.
And per our discussions I have sent the other item.

Hit

dude really,
you post here when we havnt been talking here we were talking via email and your hardtail is shipped, makes me look llike we havnt discussed our arrangement lately and possibly screwed u over when btw u still needed to finish your end of the deal at the point you left this with that littel bit more cash you owed which i was waiting to get before i shipped. but as you know from text you have the tracking and yes you then finally sent the balance thanks anyways guy

Dude,,seriously,,

Do a date and time check please.
When you don't hear from someone in days.
And I made no such implication, just seeing if you were to read this here. Maybe you had issues with connection or whatever.
Everything is fine,, on both ends so why the mood?

The dj is a good guy to deal with no issues here
I agree,,I just thought he couldn't access email or something.
Definitely would do business with again,,either way

Done deal, all's fine,, no need to drag anything out eh

Dang

I bought a frame from him over the winter , he even delivered it for a good price,

I would recommend him any day!!! good stand up guy!:thumbsup:

and thanks for the frame , just started a mock up this weekend ,its going to be sweet!

Back