Make Offer - 3 seats and a tank

Superior77

'77xs650
Reaction score
Make offers and pay for shipping. The standard seat was from a '75 or '76. I bought it for a '77 but it didn't fit up to the tank just right. It is in great shape. The other 2 seats came on my 2 '77's when I bought them. I've since replaced them with seats off '77's. These are also in good condition, I just don't need them. The '77 tank came on one bike and the paint is rubbed off where the after market seat rubbed it. It's is scuffed, I had remove rust from in side and I've kept it coated in 2 cycle oil to help revent any rust return.

These all have the value of what someone will pay plus the shipping.

I wanted to offer here before I post them anywhere else.

I will probably ship Fed Ex and from Zip Code 54880

Tank is sold
Standard Seat is sold

Does anyone want the other 2 seats? Pay the shipping and they are yours. They will be on the curb this weekend.

Attachments

• Seat 1A.jpg
    Seat 1A.jpg
    301.3 KB · Views: 165
  • Seat 1.jpg
    Seat 1.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 160
  • Seat 2.jpg
    Seat 2.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Seat 2A.jpg
    Seat 2A.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 136
  • Seat 3.jpg
    Seat 3.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 130
  • Seat 3A.jpg
    Seat 3A.jpg
    211 KB · Views: 125
  • 77 tank.jpg
    77 tank.jpg
    296.5 KB · Views: 142
  • 77 tank A.jpg
    77 tank A.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 184
  • 77 tank B.jpg
    77 tank B.jpg
    255.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 77 tank C.jpg
    77 tank C.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Offer sent on tank by PM but after closer examination of your photos, I need to know if what looks like a big dent on the top/left side is a dent or shadow? If it's a dent, I have to withdraw my offer.

Bill

Last edited:
The Tank is now pending.

The standard seat is in great condition. So are the other 2, I would move those two for shipping and a little handling, it does take time and materials to ship.

Yes, I think they look like stock pans. There are pictures of the pans. I hate to just set them out, I would think someone would want them.

Yeah I looked more better at the pics, AFTER I posted, sorry.
Does seem like a shame to toss them but I have a pile of aftermarket pans already....

Hi superior,
before you set that gas tank on the curb, PM this list member:-
Crash from Chicago (1982 XS650 Heritage)
He showed some interest in getting a Standard tank when i posted they'd fit on a Special.

Again, The tank and standard seat are sold and shipped. What I have left are the two step seats on standard seat pans. I'm not sure if they are worth the price of shipping, but I know I don't need them.

Fred, thanks for the shout out, but I noticed the tank was already accounted for.

The tank is low on my priority list right now; gotta shore up the suspension first (springs and new hbars on the way).

Cheers.

I just don't seem able to set thsee two aftermarket seats on the curb. I will hold them longer if anyone needs them for anything. My wife hates it, she sees no value in holding and moving these with us. I love her anyway.☺

I just don't seem able to set these two aftermarket seats on the curb. I will hold them longer if anyone needs them for anything. My wife hates it, she sees no value in holding and moving these with us. I love her anyway.☺

Hi Superior,
you mean like that 2x4 that's too short to make anything out of but would be wastful to cut up for firewood?
That I've had since we moved out of Winnipeg in 1970?
It's been my experience hoarding bike parts that you'll never need it until after you throw it out.
But keep those seats in your "parts to trade" pile in case I'm wrong about that, eh?

Back