Wanted - 34mm roundslide carbs

XS1961

XS addict!
Reaction score
Im still after a pair of reasonably priced 34mm carbs . Anyone have a set theyd sell & ship to the UK .
Failing that is anyone willing to post a pair ive paid for , as a 'gift' , so as I can avoid UK customs/taxes?

Well I'll make the offer again. Had your art supplies lined up and the little bride was good with picking it up as she was within 5 miles of the store on a trip to St. Louis but didn't hear from you.............

Heck, sorry mate, that wasnt intentional, Ive gone back into my PM's and can find no record of a reply to my follow-up message on the art supplies:confused::shrug:..
Thanks for the offer,If I can source a cheap set over there Ill contact you.
Any dealers other than Speedmoto or (damn, cant remember the other US company I bought from in the past)that sell 'em cheap?
Cheers

Don't have any in stock but there are some on EBAY here in US and if you get stuck you can always buy them send them to my address and i will do you a favor and ship them off to you and all you got to do is cover shipping. I may need something from over there and ask the same some day. One hand washes the other. I send parts to a guy in UK and Nietherlands all the time and they do the same for me. What are friends for They fit in a FLAT RATE BOX TOO.
EMAIL ME IF YOU GET STUCK AND GOT TO BUY HERE
DADDYGCYCLES
RGrant51@aol.com

Damn if I dropped the ball I'm sorry. Yeah if you get a line on somethin pm we can get it in the post.

Back