For Sale - 36 spoke front and rear 18"/19" with new tires

xstc

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a set of stock 36 spoke wheels from my XS650 for sale. They have brand new tubes and tires. Rims and spokes are straight and just need to be cleaned up. Rim needs polished or powedercoated and the spoke will need coated or plated to be perfect. Spokes have surface rust in spots.
Front and rear brakes included. I have a extra set of new shoes for the rear also that are included. I'm looking for $400 shipped to the lower 48 for everything.

How kind of you to post your negative opinion in my ad! I'm sure you realize that shipping to you in CA would be fairly expensive. An offer in a private message would be much more considerate also if you're actually interested in making some kind of deal on what I'm selling. Thanks

Could you tell me what kind of tires and size of the tires are? Are you willing to sell the rims without the tubes and tires? Is the front brake included meaning disc caliper and pads? Is the front a 19" and the rear an 18"? How are the bearings? Last question, what year did they come from? Sorry to be so spacific but I'm in the market for this setup, and my project 79' didnt come with much. Please let me know asap, you can pm me also. Thanks!

Back