650Central Rules...

I couldnt agree with you more! Mike is a great guy to do business with, and with me being on the west coast it only takes two days to get my orders! And one of the best things about 650 central is that you can actually call and talk to Mike and place an order! Hey, call me old fashioned but when I place a big order for parts I enjoy the fact I can talk to someone if I have a question about something!! Ya 650central is Solid!!:thumbsup:

XsC

I do wish he had an online cart- a lot of the time I make a list of parts to order while I work, get inside late, and want to order, knowing I'll forget the next day at work. However, this order I had questions, and he had answers, so it was great to talk to him. Very nice guy. He has stuff to sell that's not on his site, too, just ask.

Yeah I've gotten M&Ms from 650 Central... Nice snack while I was working on my bike. I spent a few hundred bucks at MikesXS and I got a T Shirt. It had a 70 xs650 on it, but was a medium and no way could fit me.

Yeah I've gotten M&Ms from 650 Central... Nice snack while I was working on my bike. I spent a few hundred bucks at MikesXS and I got a T Shirt. It had a 70 xs650 on it, but was a medium and no way could fit me.

Hey, atleast you got a shirt! I bet Ive damn near spent a thousand bucks at MikesXs!....And havent got so much as a thank you!!:shrug:

XsC

I wish 650 central had online ordering. I am a "buy lots of shit in the middle of the night" kind of guy.

Why are you guys so afraid of the phone? :laugh: Just call him... It's easy.. If you work all day, just do it on your lunch break or something.

Write your order on your hand. So you remember it the next day. :laugh: I do agree a cart would be nice.. but MMM is a little old fashioned is seems with his sales.

Write your order on your hand. So you remember it the next day. :laugh: I do agree a cart would be nice.. but MMM is a little old fashioned is seems with his sales.

dude its hot it texas, dont have enough shirt for pocket and note pad, sweating to much to see what the hell you put on the palm anyway.. 85today sweet

I don't know if it's different up here dealing with xs650direct but they have been amazing to deal with. Placed an order on a Sunday, got it on Tues but it had the wrong set of pipes with it. Emailed them and it was fixed the next day. I shipped the pipes back thurs, and he sent out the new ones the same day without even receiving the other set back yet. They also covered the shipping cost on my end. So it cost me nothing but a little time.
Not sure if there is a difference in quality between the 2, but service up here has been more than I could ask for.

About 650Central and no online cart... I'm a computer programmer and once when I called him I said I'd redo his site and would accept xs650 parts as payment.. He said no. The nice thing about having to call him is that HE makes sure your getting the right part.

650 central rules. I'm happy to call Michael up since he's a wealth of knowledge on the xs. He has a lot of ideas to make your bike perform better.

What's with the $7.00 handling fee if the order is under $150.00? I know it's only $7.00, but that's almost an hours pay at minimum wage. Cost's me 7 bucks to go grab my brake pads from a shelf?

Back