For Sale - $7,900,000 For shipping?

I am thisisnotprofane, he is the other guy:

Dear thisisnotprofane,

Hell Yeah but tell you what due financial crisis worldwide I can do you a deal just email me with your address and I will do you a massive discount

Cheers JD

- rackamongoose

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

To: rackamongoose
Subject: Postage: thisisnotprofane sent a message about XS650 Yamaha oil pump #110817357138
Sent Date: 03-Feb-12 22:25:46 GMT

Dear rackamongoose,

Are you firm on your shipping cost? As I only have approximately $2,300,000 available at this time. Thanks.

- thisisnotprofane

I started this thread in the classified section because I figured the guys that are buying and selling should see this.. I actually think the shipping charge is advertised at such a high price so it will come up first if you choose to sort the search as "highest price first," which is how I search "xs650" on Ebay. None the less, I do not think this is a friendly practice but thought to point out such behavior among friends. Also, if anyone is interested in a 34 tooth OEM rear sprocket you can have it for free. ($500,000 shipped) What a deal, huh? :)

This sounds like Obamacare... it's free for you but we are still charging you millions on the backend. hahaha sorry for changing this to political.:doh:

No, I wish I knew how,my search still shows £4 postage,the bid on it is mine.
Ive sold to & bought from Rackamongoose many a time over the last 5-6 years without issue, hes an OK bloke
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/110817357138?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649 See?

You're not seeing what we are seeing when clicking on my link because you are in the UK. Therefore there is no need for you to see the DOLLAR conversion so they don't show it to you. I think someone moved a decimal point. whoops:doh:

Back