Wanted - 70's XS650 Roller W/ clean title. (frame and wheels)

Grip

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, and gals.

I'm new to the forums and to the Xs scene. I am not new to riding, my family has ridden for years. However, due to some money issues I sold my last bike about 7 years ago and have been regretting the choice every since. So now, it's time to fix this issue. I am in the market for a 70's Xs frame W/clean title. I don't just want to buy a stock bike and ride like I did in the past besides, I don't have the funds to drop 2-4k on a good used bike all at once. So, I'm going to build one through out this season and the winter and be on the road come next season. I'm in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and would like to keep as local as I can with this part of my buy as the shipping would kill my budget. I'm looking to do a "brat build" using the monstercraftsman brat kit. Once I have this part of the build done I will be looking here for the rest of my parts.

I have a basket case I'm looking to get rid off but the frame is a hardtail. Didn't know if u were interested. It's a bird hardtail with modified lower rails. Real nice frame

Don't know if the hardtail is the way I want to go. I'm not as young as I used to be and the back is not what it once was. Do you have any pics of the set up you have? And more importantly, what are you looking to get and, from where would it be coming. Will be on to discuss more after work.

Hi guys, and gals.

I'm new to the forums and to the Xs scene. I am not new to riding, my family has ridden for years. However, due to some money issues I sold my last bike about 7 years ago and have been regretting the choice every since. So now, it's time to fix this issue. I am in the market for a 70's Xs frame W/clean title. I don't just want to buy a stock bike and ride like I did in the past besides, I don't have the funds to drop 2-4k on a good used bike all at once. So, I'm going to build one through out this season and the winter and be on the road come next season. I'm in the Cincinnati, Ohio area and would like to keep as local as I can with this part of my buy as the shipping would kill my budget. I'm looking to do a "brat build" using the monstercraftsman brat kit. Once I have this part of the build done I will be looking here for the rest of my parts.

there is one on face book xs650 in cleavland oh

So As I stated in the first post. I'm really trying to find the frame for this build semi-local. 1-2 maybe 3 hours is the max I can go to get this frame. I have to build on a budget being the only source of income in a 4 family house.:banghead: I know this will cause finding a frame to take longer.. But, I'm really hoping there is one out there for me that's not going to break the budget.

Last edited:
Back