Make Offer - '72 with title

flathead

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
This bike has been in a shed since the 80's. It ran great when it got parked. Needs work now, gas tank has some rust inside. Odometer reads 10,620, seat is in good shape. Everything is in decent shape, just needs to be cleaned up I think. Cables are rusted. Was dad's bike, trying to decide if I keep it and play myself, sell it, or part it out so if interested please let me know.

Attachments

• 5-10-13 005.jpg
    5-10-13 005.jpg
    307.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 5-10-13 004.jpg
    5-10-13 004.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 218
-Bump for a nice looking bike-

Just a thought, if it was my dad's old bike I'd hold on to it and keep it in the family. It looks in real decent shape, I wouldn't part it out if it's all there. Good luck :)

Thanks guys, the other wheel there is off an old Honda, I took that bike apart when I was a kid, never did get it fixed.

I have heard but cant find the name of the company that ships bikes and quads anywhere in the US for like 400 bucks. Ill keep looking for the company name.

Companys name is uship

I just did shipping for a 74 xs650 and it came up with I have to get bids but I could likely ship from Michigan to cali for about 800 bucks

Last edited:
I bought a '72 in 1995 and rode it throughout college. I sold it when I was at The Basic School in Quantico. I always regretted it. I'm 5 months into a 12 month deployment to Afghanistan. Anyway, I'm pretty interested, could you shoot me an email?
Thanks, Aric

aric, first thanks for your service. If you want to PM me your email, I'd be glad to talk to you about it.

I don't see a price...how much are you thinking? I am interested in the whole bike. Had one back in 1975-77 when i was in the Air Force.