Make Offer - 72 xs650 parts nice

thrashin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I recently picked up a 72 in descent shape. I'm not using much of it. So anything and everything is up for grabs and open to offers. I'll be hanging on to the engine,carbs, rear wheel, and some electrical parts. Forks are good and the front rim chrome is real good. Has a disc front brake. Straight tank. No seat, side covers, or rear fender and assembley. I can email pics if you' re serious.

I've got a list of things I need for my 73 tx. Heres what I need off the top of my head: front brake caliper and the whole front brake system except the master cylinder,motor mounts,front wheel spacers flanges and speedo drive...everything but the bearings, rear axle, chain tensioners. Im sure I'll probably think of more but probably not much. I'm serious. email me at eastcobbguitarlessons@yahoo.com with pics of these things if ya got em. Or you can call me. 404.604.0402. I could use em:) Thanks. Shane

Located in Evansville IN. And the whole front end is here. I'll snap some pics this weekend. I'll try to get it together but I'm pretty busy this weekend so please be patient. Also open to a trade for a legit titled neck or frame
Thanks-Seth

I'm looking for a good set of stock mufflers and head pipes.......let mw know if you have them, and what you want for them?
Thanks

sorry camera pooped out on me this weekend. Will post pics as soon as I get a chance. Mufflers are gone. Headers are still hanging. I'll post some pics and then we'll talk prices.

Some things have came up that really limit my free time. New baby, new house remodeling overtime, wifes back to full time. It's hit the fan seriously. I'll have to work on gettin pics. If I get request I will do my best. Sorry guys...might be later this week before I can put up some good pics. I shot 1 earlier, but not really helpful. I will put it up so you know what the condition is.

5249713913_89c25ed613_b.jpg

5250315926_2bd2faea40_b.jpg

5249725789_fcf9c84811_b.jpg

no instruments left over, but...

off of the top of my head:
gas tank with petcocks and cap in clean condition(aside from being spray bombed black)
front wheel
rotor
caliper
forks
trees
headlight ears
seat latch
decompression assembly
pair of early bs38's (1 has a bad diaphram and they need cleaned up))
shocks
swingarm

everything is in so so condition. Could use some elbow grease for sure. I can get better pics and answer questions to serious buyers. drop me a line.

I am also looking for a seat for a 72-73 cb350t, 71 and older were different. If you have one let me know. Thanks