For Sale - 75 XS650 parts bike/ project 250$

78whiteorbs

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
This fella needs a new home- space is limited here :)
lots of good parts or project, dont know much about it havent had my hands in it . Engine was free a while back but is likely stuck from sitting . Have some mystery oil in it now stewing , may be free again in a day or two...

the rims, carbs, engine and gauges have to be worth 250$ so that is what I am asking for the whole shabang- tank might could be coated but really havent loked at it to closely. Its not rusted through underneath but has surface rust on top .Mufflers are toast underneath put headers are fine . Have a pretty cherry front fender and a box of extra xs650 stuff that goes with - would rather not part it at this time but if somebody doesnt pick it up in a few weeks then I would consider.

Located in North of Charlotte, NC
any questions of course fire away and I will answer what I can -
I do accept paypal and can hold it for a few weeks if need be with payment in hand if you need a few days to come pick it up- will also assist uship in loading if you are interested in having it shipped-
IMG_20150319_182324_zpsg9notike.jpg

IMG_20150319_182448_zps25xgp7gq.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
No, get a vermont registration/ tag. It's easy cheap legal and you don't have to leave the house. Ask me how if you don't already know. Vin is clean

If you part this bike, I call dibs on the front fender and the bearing/axle spacers on the front and rear wheels (the spacers that fit inside the wheel, between the bearings).

Scott , I have a very nice front fender , not off this one but another 75 . Has one little ding under the triple tree area very small and in an unnoticeable spot. Chrome is pretty little if any pitting . Steel wool and some elbow grease and it'd look near cherry. PM me your number and can text ya some pics.

Back