For Sale - 77 engine parts

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
So far everything in the pic is available. rotor tests low 4.8 ohms, sorry. have the nut washer and moon key

parts 013.jpg

output shaft nut and washer, excellent 8.00 plus shipping
starter gears, both foot and electric
starter motor, the stud for the wire is snapped off. 15
shift shaft. WITH THE SPRING e clip, good splines. 20
7 plate clutch complete looks very good, all the Phillips heads are perfect! Sold to the Aussie! 6 plate clutch available. $50.00

Cylinder with pistons rings wrist pins could be used as is on a "runner" with a hone and rings should be decent parts. $50 plus the ride
A nice oil feed tube complete with nuts bolts washers crankcase adapter GOOD CHROME! 25
I am checking to see if I can find out the miles on this, It spins over.
make offers on parts I didn't list.
all shipping USPS at cost.
Also will be stripping down an 81 engine.

Thanks for your interest.

My email and paypal
ziesler@bsupply.us

Please use email with a title like:
Front spoke hub for gggGary 53913

my phone 608-434-2715
gggGary

More parts off and some pics. browse and see if anything is what you need.

pair of BS38 spigots Best stock I have ever seen. the rubber looks great will polish up pretty.

cylinders, pistons, rings, wrist pins. probably a hone and new rings would have you on the road, but I have not measured. all fins are good on cylinder.
A complete head everything but the valve and cam covers, advance and points assembly. different head available
I will open the bottom end if parts are wanted. Clutch is sold. I do have a good 6 plate clutch from an 82 available.
e-start gears look pretty good. Shift shaft is in great shape.

http://www.bsupply.us/parts77engine
Note; there is a second page of pictures.

Yeah sure an engine to Indonesia. LOL If it fits it ships, trust me none of the big stuff fits, it's 48USD to OZ for a medium priority box. Two are on their way there now.
Just the head to NY City was $50 via priority.

I received my 2nd box from cleon ( member from AZ) :) it carry the complete upperengine.. The shipping cost? Yes!! More expensive then the parts it self
so thats why i start thread for the lower end parts..
Do you have clutch and stratorcover? ( left n right engine cover )

Gary,
Just curious about the rubber on the bs 38 spigots?How much extra if
you polish them?

Well I will take them apart polish them and then I will know more about the rubber, those are for a set of linked BS38s not the separate carbs on a 75.

Back