Make Offer - 78 xs650 part out. clean!

therev

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I have a full xs with mag wheels and front and rear disc brakes. The motor is already sold. Looking to get 200 plus shipping for the frame. Its clean titled and is in the state of indiana. I have everything! I will post pics of everything when i get home! Any questions let me know. Drewmeister6689@yahoo.com or 765 426 1725. Send a text or email. Make offers! Pics soon!

Watch doing business with THEREV!!! He made me a deal on this frame and then sold it out from under me within a couple of hours!!!!! Bad Business!!!!

Watch doing business with THEREV!!! He made me a deal on this frame and then sold it out from under me within a couple of hours!!!!! Bad Business!!!!

IMHO His ask of $200 was a very fair price for a titled frame.
Just sayin'.........
Sometimes a deal at the offered price IS the best "deal".

No, I don't know the "facts" here.

IMHO His ask of $200 was a very fair price for a titled frame.
Just sayin'.........
Sometimes a deal at the offered price IS the best "deal".

No, I don't know the "facts" here.

well the whole bike is sold.......Like I told you on the phone, I waited for people to pay for somthing and never get the part sold. Sorry it went down that way but business is business and I gota go with the money before a deal over a text. money talks bud

I WILL NEVER hold a part for anyone with a promise or without a down payment. I've been burned and it wont happen again. Like I said, my apologies but it is what it is

That comment before was to indianaxs.

And nj, ya i really wanted to build it to a sporty type bike but i need to get my stunt bike squared away first. Plus dont mind the extra room in the garage lol

Back