For Sale - 79 xs650 stock parts in very good condition

chopperon

XS650 Member
Reaction score
hello,,,i have some very nice original parts to sell,,this was a garage kept bike with 20k miles on it.. i have
1. back fender
2. front fender
3.seat/no rips)
4. shocks
5. mirrors
6. speedo/tach assembly
7. headlight
8.carbs
9. rear bar (goes around back of seat w/turn signals
10. side covers (very good shape)
11. etc.
make me an offer,,you pay for shipping! ill send them.. these items are located in hopewell,va. 23860 you can call; 804 926 8482 i can send you a pic. sorry,,i cant figure out how to put a pic on this add,,call me and i can send you a pic of what your interested in..i am trying to get these parts out to someone who is working on a restore and needs them,, all parts i dont use can go..im not trying to make a fortune off anybody,,if you want it,,make a offer..,,plus shipping costs of course!

Last edited:
there were 2 different models in 79. Which bike are you selling the parts for.

Pics would help to see the condition of the parts. I am interested in several but need more info and prices

As a side note, all "For Sale" adds have to have prices. Classified rules.

Last edited:
sorry,,,this is my first post to classifieds,,wasnt aware of all the rules...im building a streetracker,,so,,all original parts that come off are to be sold..sorry,,im kinda puter dumb when it comes to posting pics,,i can send by phone,,right now i only have a pic of all parts together,,i will take seperate pics this evening after work..thanks!

Is the bike a 79F, (standard), or an SF, (Special).

2 different bikes as far as parts are concerned and some wont swap.