For Sale - 81 and 79 luggage racks with lights

JR Hammer

XS650 enthusiast
Reaction score
SOLD SOLD SOLD

PENDING PAYMENT

stock luggage rack and sissy bar with signals off of a 1979 special $30 plus shipping

full

Luggage bar and brake light from an 81 $20 plus shipping

full

A pair of shocks from 1979 special.... make offer plus shipping, they have a lot of miles

full

I also have a few buckets and boxes full of stock take-off parts and some spares of other things. If you are looking for something in particular there is a good chance I can find it and we can work something out. :thumbsup:

:bike:

stock luggage rack and sissy bar with signals off of a 1979 special $30 plus shipping

full

Luggage bar and brake light from an 81 $20 plus shipping

full

A pair of shocks from 1979 special.... make offer plus shipping, they have a lot of miles

full

I also have a few buckets and boxes full of stock take-off parts and some spares of other things. If you are looking for something in particular there is a good chance I can find it and we can work something out. :thumbsup:

:bike:

I just picked up an 81 Heritage Speccial, and I need passenger foot pegs.. shipped to 46619

the pegs weigh just a little too much to ship 1st class USPS... 1lb 6oz in the box

I have a nice set for you that came off a bike with only 7500 miles how about $11 shipped to your door?-- that's $5 for the pegs and $6 for the flat rate box

Hello all---- the luggage racks and sissy bars are SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

if anything changes I will just start a new thread later on....

keep the shiny side up :wink:

Back