For Sale - 81 xs650 part out.

To the last 3 guys, did you read the thread? He has (allegedly) burned a member here months ago, and hasn't posted in this thread in even longer. A 4 second investigation showed me that he hasn't signed in since early September. Would you want to do business with a person like this?

I didnt get completely burned. he did ship me the complete front end and front rim as we had agreed. he did state at the time he was having family issues. The only thing I did not recieve was the carbs. I did check his profile before I posted and saw he has not been on here since he was talking of family troubles. I do know however that it is a possibility someone may know him personally on this site and may reach out to him when they see this thread.
And if I felt i was burned I would of brought it to paypals attention. He gave me such a good deal on the front end I'm not complaining about what my overall price is. We all know the average price on here for complete carbs, but that need to be rebuilt is $50. Its more about the principle than the money.

Hey Phil Happy New Year to you and your family.
There are a couple sets floating around cheap. PM me and I will send you the info but if you can wait I got a couple deals going and may have some. FEb I am going to start doing the frames so I will be coming to get yours.
BE GOOD STAY OUT OF TROUBLE
RICH

Back