Make Offer - 81 XS650 Stock Parts, what do you need?!?

dhdsman

XS650 Member
Reaction score
I recently acquired a running 1981 XS650. I only needed a couple things so the rest of it needs to go before I scrap it. What I used or already sold:
Motor and carbs
Head Tube was cut off frame
Fork and triple trees
Hubs

Everything else is fair game. Hugh is working over the motor making it kick only and a new frame is being built off of my head tube, so let me know if you need any random piece. Make me a offer. This is more about helping some people out and clearing space than making money! It is the least I can do for all of the knowledge offered on here.

Did the bike come with a rear spoked rim? looking for wheel spacers and rear disc brake linkage rod. shoes etc.

I replied to all private messages and shipped some parts out already. I missed your post… Pics coming of the throttle control but Ill have to go get the kickstand off the bike tomorrow and send you pics then. Thanks.

i could use the frame if it still has the main backbone tube in good shape.got an ygly hole in mine where the seat rails would mount,just let me knnow price and shipping to 24141 if you have it

Back