Make Offer - 82 Street Tracker pink in hand matching numbers rephased 750

Street Tracker

Dirt Track Mentality
Reaction score
I would consider serious offers of cash motor has about 6k in it, wheels a $1800 forged from Dale Lineaweaver's BMW race program, forks $800 built by Jim Wood, WCR clamps axles and jewelry from Dan Shaw 1100 worth of stuff on the bro deal, all electronics gps speedo, Shorie battery with charging tender, probe engineering ignition, lighting controller and all LED lighting, digital gaurd keyless ignition all well over 2k, Hoos exhaust with Ron Wood reverse mega phones 400, Grand Prix Glass 500, freshly rebuilt blue spot R6 calipers the rear is a race only not sold in the states Galfner pads and rotors speed bleeders all well over 1k, Golden Tires 300, and many hours of fab time and dollars and things I have missed for sure. It's a one of a kind as you know and it is not only a screamer but will be one of the most authinicly realalistic looking flat trackers that's street legal and you will be barely able to recognize it as its all hidden that you could go race no doubt. I started racing again and she needs to go.
See pic here https://www.facebook.com/groups/XS650racing/ and motor running under my posts Street Tracker 37
email me with any questions and I can send more pictures and information
Thanks Street Tracker

Back