For Sale - 83 XS650 w/ title, and many...many aftermarket parts.

Have any of you other "sale pending" guys heard from Pat? I had a deal to pick up the bike and stock parts two weeks ago. I haven't heard from him since.

I sent money on Sat the 24th... Heard from him on Fri. the 30th...said he has my money and will ship out my parts on either Sat. the 1st or Mon. the 3rd....Still waiting on my parts...haven't heard a word since...will see if they arrive in the next few days.

Hooper, I'm with you. Haven't seen my parts either. I hope everything is ok. I sent him a PM but haven't heard anything back for a couple days.........

Well it's been a few more days and still waiting on parts from Pat, any of you folks heard from him or received the parts you purchased? I just sent him a PM...I see he has not logged on since the 5th.

Hooper-

I'm with you bud. I haven't seen anything from him. Not sure what's going on. I hate to think that I got ripped off by an XS forum member. Maybe something personal happened, who knows.... I've never had a problem buying or selling here on the forum, but there's a first time for everything.....

Patches...I received my parts from Pat today...looks like he shipped them out on the 12th. I did not hear from him so I got a little concerned but all turned out well. Keep an eye out for the stuff you purchased, Pat just may not have been able to ship on the days he promised, wish he had sent a message about it.

Hey Pat keep the guys posted and Thanks for the parts deal!

Patches...I received my parts from Pat today...looks like he shipped them out on the 12th. I did not hear from him so I got a little concerned but all turned out well. Keep an eye out for the stuff you purchased, Pat just may not have been able to ship on the days he promised, wish he had sent a message about it.

Hey Pat keep the guys posted and Thanks for the parts deal!

Yep, parts showed up yesterday. Just hope everything is ok with Pat. I see he hasn't logged in for a while.

Back