A little help.

krazykane

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys how is everything going .I have a few questions for you guys I wanna do some shopping around maybe to help me decide where I want my build to go with it .So I am hoping this will point me in the way i want to go .First I will be going with a brat kit i want some shocks in the back lol.I am thinking lean and mean .But the more i look around thats the way a lot of you guys are going .And I like to be diffrent .So my next thought was Low and wide . So that leads to whats the fast i can run on a stock xs650 in the front and in the back I am thinking the same fatness on each .I amd thinking a fat low tank .total oppisite then the beginning .So has this been done before ? what do you guys think .I want to do it as cheap as possiable so I dont want to change to much .i amd thinkning rephase and 750 kit later down the road much later .After the build is done .Thanks any help will be awesome .

Welll tonight I was looking at the bike it is a !980 special . And since it it at my dads house I was thinking WOW i need this at my house NOW . I have one of his bikes at my house since iwas doing work to it . I also have my bike at mine to. I also am working oout of a 10 x 10 . shed . So it is not easy trying to get everthing done .But thought I would share year and model . So what are the good an bad abotu that model ??

Back