A new toy.

toglhot

First class butcher.
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Doesn't look like I'll be finishing the bike, my back and elbow wont allow me to do much of anything. I only have the seat to scrub down, respray and cover and fit tyres, but my elbows just won't let me do anything. So new hobby time!

Yesterday I bought DJI Mini 3 Pro. Under 250 g so no need to register it and get a licence to pilot it. No charger with it, so I ordered the Fly More Combo which comes with extra batteries, blades, a bag and charger. In the meantime I'll use the phone charger.

These things are damn complicated though: Follow me, way points, return to home, point of interest, hover and so,on. Then there are all the setting for flight and video. I've read through the manual several times but only remember a fraction of what I've read

I've set it up ready to fly, but it was too windy this morning, so I'll give it a go this afternoon, see how many trees I can hit!

Attachments

• 61Y1P6uIRFL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    61Y1P6uIRFL._AC_SY450_.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 57
Well, you can take pictures of your bike, from the side, from above or as you're riding down the road, that's right you can get your drone to follow you as you ride your bike, filming as you go!

You don't have to operate the drone as you ride, the drone operates itself once you input what you want it to
track. This is 2022, not 1865!

Back