A sad state of affairs for Bay Village.

weekendrider

Iron Horse cowboy
Top Contributor
Reaction score
http://www.cleveland.com/bay-villag...eens_accused_of_d.html#incart_related_stories

And I can't think of a better way than to publicly humiliate the entire community.
Screw outrage Bay Village, let see you clean this up.
If the parents are board members they should be ousted.
Local elected officials? Recall them
Committee members? No longer
Church officials? Invite them to go to another church.
Want to really punish the offenders? Punitive damages of $50K per set of parents.
Jail time till paid in full. The kids can be placed in state facility's till such a time their parents can get out of jail to take care of them. If they miss school and have to repeat a grade, oh well. And not paid to some government entity. But given to the one that has to live with this disgrace. And in my mind that still wouldn't right the wrong.

Really do you want folks who would raise this type of scum to be making decisions for you??
No this isn't an innocent youthful prank gone wrong.
It was a despicable, cruel, thought out act done by those who think they should be
exempt from acceptable social behavior.

No my RANT isn't over but the veins on my neck are starting to pulse so it is time to get the dogs and go check the cows . . . at least they have manners and raise their young responsibly.

As a parent of a child with autistic spectrum disorder (ASD) specifically Asperger Syndrome this is the type of thing that makes me want to get ahold of people like that and ring their necks until such time as they are unable recover. My family and I have worked for several years in our community to help raise awareness of the various forms of Autism and their implications in a persons daily life. We are fotunate that my oldest sons condition is very mild in the grand scheme of things but it has been readily apparent from the time he was about 4 or 5 that there was some kind of issue. The first thing he was diagnosed with was ADHD at the age of 8 which we did not really agree with although he fit most of the criteria there were just some things that were not fitting. It wasn't until he was about 14 that we actually found a doctor that wasn't just trying to push meds and sat down with him and scheduled a full diagnostic screening and evaluation with a psychologist. Don't get me wrong he is a very bright child, well young adult; he is 18 now, but he just lacks normal social skills so everyday interaction with other people is a bit ackward and a litle off for him.

I hope the parents of the bullies receive just as much punishment as the kids that did this. I also think that all of them need to be forced to work with and assist some of the special needs people in their community. I think it would be both an eye opening and humbling experience.

That is horrible, cruel and stupid! Put these idiots in stocks in the town square. Supply a couple of johnny on the spots to provide ammunition. Then throw their asses in jail...

Hopefully this will unite the good kids around this young fellow and make outcasts of the sick pranksters.

It's only bad if you single out those with "Special abilities"
Let the rest of them volunteer to stand under the shit bucket too.
That or spend a term's worth of weekends scrubbing hospital floors.

Back