A sisgn of The (good) times

gentlemanjim

More Wrenchin than Ridin
Reaction score
My daughter got me this gift for my birthday. Sometimes it feels like I'm open 24 hours to my wife it is a certainty.

IMG_2043.jpg

Swell sign! Scooter image reminded me of a Zundapp? No harm intended, just did a flashback........... I find the 650 engine photo very attractive. Could it be the blue tank and side cover influence? Maybe...........I have a '73 TX............Wesley

I like the Guzzi pic. Would those be V50s or V65s?

Those be V50 and Monza 50. That is orignal magazine art in honor of a V50 III I cafed awhile back. A real sweet bike. you might have seen it in Motorcycle Classics

IMG_1737.jpg

I have a friend I work with who has an 85' V50? I think it is , in orange. The seat reminds me of a plank. Doesn't look comfortable. Not like the one on yours.

Cool sign, gentlemanjim! Also like the Daniel Peirce print of the XS engine. Daniel is a Pal of Mine, and did the MOTORCYCLE CLASSICS shoot of My Then Came Bronson bike. I need to order one of those prints. The XS is one of the best looking motors out there IMO. Lines of a Brit Twin, without the head-aches!:wink2:

I have a friend I work with who has an 85' V50? I think it is , in orange. The seat reminds me of a plank. Doesn't look comfortable. Not like the one on yours.
My seat cost $350.00 from Sargent Cycle - money well spent for looks and comfort.

Back