Sold / Found / Inactive - Acewell 2853

grizld1

Grumpy old man
Top Contributor
Reaction score
$65 shipped CONUS, Acewell 2853-AB-Plus, new in box. Bought in anticipation of long term need which will not arise (no long term to my riding days, hanging up helmet next season at latest). Photo shows similar instrument mounted, working perfectly since 2007. Accessory Hall effect speedo cable for Yamaha speedo drive available from Acewell, not included. Look to Acewell descriptions for features. Price does not include fees for handholding, spoon feeding, wiring tutorial, or advisory services. This offering is for those who know or are willing to do their own homework to learn. No PayPal, don't offer or ask: Jeff the Greek won't get an open door to my bank account nor will any other 3rd party money mover. Payment by mailed check only. Don't wait for a price reduction, there won't be one. The price is far below value and won't change.

EDIT: There was too much space left in the flat rate box, so a good, working, bonus surprise item is included gratis.

Attachments

• IMG_0945.JPG
    IMG_0945.JPG
    203.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0942.JPG
    IMG_0942.JPG
    249 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
Your (yep, I mean your!) tach and speedo mechanical clocks are already on borrowed time, Folks, not to mention all the clusters of 40-plus year old wires and connectors and sockets involved with that Christmas tree of indicator lights (turn sigs in plain view and Mama Yama just has to stick indicator lights in the clock to tell you if they're flashing?!) This instrument calibrates far closer than any mechanical clocks on rpm and road speed and can eliminate a lot of wire if you choose to use its little LED lights instead of the incandescent lights and sockets of the OE dash. RPM and road speed numbers display clearly night and day, and I have no idea how much time and abuse it would take to wear one of these instruments out. A solid round aluminum bodied instrument shipped to you for a whole lot less than the cheapest ugly plastic warped oblong out there? If nobody grabs this before the week is out I'll withdraw the ad and wonder if I'm gonna have to pay folks to take the good stuff off my hands!

Back